G21 Regional Opportunities For Work
GROW is a joint regional initiative between Give Where You Live Foundation and G21 – Geelong Region Alliance. Our partners are from across all sectors and of all sizes, working together to demonstrate that our G21 community cares for the well-being of ALL its members.
By aligning our efforts, we can tackle the place-based disadvantage that stems from joblessness, and improve the economic and social prosperity of the whole G21 region.
The data shows that disadvantage in our region is getting worse, not better, so this is the time to try something new and to do things differently – join GROW now and sign up to the GROW Compact Actions:
- Support local businesses and organisations to improve economic and social outcomes.
- Support social enterprises and not-for-profit businesses which deliver social outcomes.
- Strengthen employment and training opportunities for targeted job seekers.
- Collaborate with other GROW members to address disadvantage and support economic participation in our region.
- Reflect this commitment in our policy and practice.